There are various type of operating system which is easily supported with the devices running on different OS like Windows, Mac and Android. It needs to be installed with the whole setup with all the required mandatory steps. The users can take help from the technicians use Windows 7 on your Mac with Bootcamp remotely. It should be installed with genuine copy of operating system.
Installation is a most important and necessary part of any tools. A single mistake can lead to create problems and in such cases, the users may contact with the technicians for round the clock assistance by the expert techies who are certified and experienced in tech support services. They fix the whole issue only by online mode as per the customer’s needs and requirement.
The Windows Tech team offers support for the problems like Installation, Setup, Configure, Uninstall, Activation of product key and how to install Windows 7 on Mac. The professionals have mentioned some steps through which the users can troubleshoot the whole installing problems.
Before proceeding further the users may make sure the following things as
- 16 GB Hard Drive space is needed
- starting point might be to set the size 40GB or more
- MS Office 2010 Professional requires around 3GB to install.
- Need a Windows 7 DVD with a Product ID
- Or else may have the Mac OS X Snow Leopard or Mac OS X Lion installation DVD
- Needs a copy of Boot Camp version 3.3 or 4.0 for Mac OS X Lion
Steps to use Windows 7 on your Mac with Bootcamp:
- Firstly find the Bootcamp Assistant and make a double click on it.
- After this, hit the “Continue” menu.
- Then, insert the Windows 7 DVD and Start Installation.
- Next step is to go for the Format process.
- And after formatting the Windows 7 will begin to install and once when done reboot the system and remove the Windows 7 DVD.
- When installation completed, insert the Mac OS DVD and select RunSetup.exe when prompted.
- Then, hit the “Next” button after Boot Camp installer launches.
- Check the box with the content as “I accept the terms in the license agreement…” press the Next option.
- All the important drivers will be installed and after completing click on Finish.
- Then again reboot the PC and remove OS X DVD from the drive, and click “Yes” to restart.
The Mac operating system can also now install Windows 7 on their device ad if support needed then contact at Windows 7 tech support phone number. It is a toll free number which is 24 hours in action with best online and round the clock solutions.