Windows XP operating system is not much popular like others but it has different outstanding tools and features that can help to perform the actions quickly. The users of Windows XP OS can face different types of problems which need to get resolved quickly without any affect to any other device features and connected apps.
The technical problems that can create problems and gives the frustrated experience to the users are like User Account Issues, Download errors, Software Compatibility problem, Installation Issues, Product Key Activation concern, Setup & Configuration, Windows XP Upgrade, partition hard drive windows error, Data Backup & Restore, Driver Install or Update issues and others as well.
The users may ask for the help with computer technicians who are professional and settle the issues without facing any problem. The users can create the hard disk partition by their own and in case if any trouble is faced then feel free to let the techies know.
The professionals available with Windows Technical Support offer the best software help and support with a motive of one call assistance. The users of Windows XP can now avail the online assistance at a single click by dialing the customer support toll free number where the professionals are available to offer the best and reliable solutions by asking to pay a very nominal amount of service charge.
Steps for Hard Disk Partition in Windows XP Without Formatting:
- First of all, make a right click on “My Computer” and from there need to select the “Manage” option
- After that go to “Disk Management” and select it from the storage category.
- A new window will be opened and from that click on the drive option which will allow to shrink and create a partition out of it.
- Now make a right click on that drive and select Shrink volume.
- The shrink window will be displayed on the screen and then need to enter the disk size and click on shrink. The new drive will be created within seconds.
Steps to make it accessible:
- The partition of the drive is located at the unallocated drive in the computer management window so the users are required to click over the unallocated drive and after this select New Simple Volume.
- And the next step will be to hit on next button which will move you at the further step.
- Again here the users are required to enter the size of the partition to be created followed by next. Select any available Drive Letter and click on next.
- After that the users may need to go for the format setting and under this select NTFS as File System and others as Default.
- At the end, check box as “Perform a quick format” and click on next.
If you are the Windows XP users and got tired with partition hard drive in Windows XP without formatting you can take help from the Window XP support technicians who are available here. They will confirm the exact cause of the problems and also troubleshoot it with best possible results with 100% customer satisfaction.