Windows 8 is an operating system released by Microsoft launched with salient features compared to its previous version. The users also face slow laptop performance Windows 8 and to resolve such problems directly contact with the technicians available here.
They will handle the whole concern and also offers 100% satisfaction support for Windows 8 running slow error. There are different other issues which can get encounter with Windows 8 and the problems are like installation, Control Panel settings concern, Email configure, PC optimization, Malware removal issues, product key related problems, fix Windows 8 laptop slow performance, update issues and Data Backup & Restore.
The entire above listed problems are fixed here as per the customer choice with best possible results which suits best to make Windows 8 run faster. Techies provide back-to-back assistance for technical or software issues. The service charges are also low which needs to be paid once after getting the problem resolved.
Here the Windows 8 users will find the essential steps through which the Windows 8 PC can be boost and can enjoy better performance or also contact with the experts to get assisted remotely.
Instructions to Make the Windows 8 Faster:
Method 1: Close the apps consuming more physical memory
- Start the process by making a right click on the task bar and select the ‘Task manager’ and make it enable.
- After opening Task Manager hit over the ‘More details’ option.
- Now a window will be opened and then click at ‘Startup’ tab.
- Disable the apps consuming more physical memory by clicking on the disable button.
Method 2: Disable Animation to optimize Windows 8 performance
- Open Windows 8 Charms bar by placing the mouse pointer at right top corner of the desktop.
- Click over the search bar and then search for “Animation” then hit over the “Turn Windows animations on or off” from the results.
- And then turn off the animations.
Method 3: Stop Background Search Indexing
- First of all, press the “Win key + R” which will open the RUN dialogue box.
- Now, need to type ‘services.msc’ and hit the enter key from keyboard.
- After this, entire services running in system will be displayed.
- Then after, scroll down to ‘Services’ window and find out ‘Windows Search’ option and make a double-click on it.
- Move to ‘General’ tab and choose ‘Disable’ option from the ‘Startup type’ list.
- Stop the running search indexing process.
Contact with Windows 8 support phone number to grab the accurate solutions to make Windows 8 run faster than before. The additional software problems will also troubleshoot here under the control of techies who are certified and proficient in these sectors. So contact with them and enjoy the world class services.