Windows is one of the most popular operating system released by Microsoft for the computer users to enjoy user-friendly platform and work experience. It runs with its best performance if it has been installed and configured correctly as per the system and software.
Windows product key is an important and most needed code to activate Microsoft Operating System. It is gained when purchasing OS from Microsoft but if customers loose it then the users may need to take help from the technicians to find product key for Windows 7.
The customer can reach to the technicians available in US and Canada who are well certified and experienced in handling and solving the errors like download, installation, update, upgrade, driver problems, control panel settings, find product key for Windows 8, speed & performance issue, data backup and restore error etc.
To find product key for Windows 10 is not an easy process and it must be performed and recovered under the supervision and in the control of professionals. Experts have mentioned three easy ways through which the Windows PC users can be able to find the product key. So the users and visitors of this page cab follow the needed instructions as listed below.
The three ways for how to find product key for Windows computer:
Solution 1: Through Command prompt
- Hit “Windows Key + X” and select Command Prompt.
- Then enter the command as wmic path softwarelicensingservice get OA3xOriginalProductKey and hit the enter key
- Now product key with Windows will be shown and the users are needed to note down the product key in a safe place
Solution 2: Using PowerShell
- Open the Windows Search box and enter powershell now make a right click on it and select “Run as administrator”.
- Enter the command as powershell “(Get-WmiObject -query ‘select from SoftwareLicensingService’).OA3xOriginalProductKey” in Windows PowerShell box
- Now, the Windows product key will be displayed and the users are needed to note it down at a safe place.
Solution 3: With the help of Belarc Advisor
- Firstly download the Belarc Advisor and hit double click on the downloaded file to install it.
- Now wait for the pop-up window which will ask to check for new Advisor security definitions then just click on No.
- And wait till generate a report and when completed it will get open in default Web Browser.
- Then a 25 character alphanumeric product key for Windows will be found in the above generated report note it down and save it.
- Now, uninstall the Belarc Advisor from the Control Panel tab by hitting uninstall a program option.
- And at the end reboot the PC to save changes.
Dial the Windows support phone number to experience 24-hours online remote assistance with talented and experienced technicians at just one call. Service charges are nominal and only charged if the problems are solved completely as per the customer choice and reliability.