Windows 7 is one of the best known and used operating system that has been released by Microsoft. It has a large number of users from across the world. It has a high end installation, right configuration and setup which need to be done as per the system hardware specification.
The users also use the password to keep their Windows 7 PC and laptop safe from security point of view but sometimes they also forget the password and Windows 7 password change becomes tough. But now for such problem the Windows tech support team has started online assistance service for US and Canada based users. Here the whole problems will be solved with the best use of technology and by the expert professionals who have huge experience to handle how to change Windows 7 password issue.
The Windows 7 users are just required to make a call at the toll free number and sit back and enjoy the nonstop online solution which is going to be offered as per the customer satisfaction which can be grabbed by just paying a little amount as service charge.
The customers who have tried to change their password and facing error as Windows 7 password change not working they can now contact with the experts available with the best solution in their region or they can also go with the steps that have been mentioned here.
Instructions to change Windows 7 password without old password:
There are two methods to fix the Windows 7 change password issue and both are illustrated under:
Method 1: Change Windows Password from Command Prompt
- Hit on the “Start” button and go to “All Programs” option
- Then click over the “Accessories” tab and ten make a right click on “Command Prompt”
- After that, make it "Run as Administrator" from context menu
- The users can also try net user command to change Windows password easily as “net user username new_password”
- Now, need to replace username with Windows account name, and new_password with the desired new password as per the customer convenience.
Method 2: Use PCUnlocker to change Windows 7 password
- Download the PCUnlocker program by using another PC which comes as a bootable CD image.
- Then burn the ISO image to a blank CD or USB drive by using the ISO2Disc utility.
- Now insert the burned CD or USB drive into the computer need to change the passwprd and set it to boot from CD/USB.
- Wait for the boot process to get completed and then will be presented with the screen of PCUnlocker which will automatically locates the SAM database file for installed Windows operating system, and shows list of local user accounts.
- Now the users may require selecting a user account and clicking on Reset Password button.
- Then at the end, restart the computer and then log into Windows account without typing a password
To get help through Windows 7 support phone number dial the toll free number applicable 24x7 all over the year without any stop. The techies available here will diagnose and fix it accordingly with the right solution with ensuring privacy and convenience.